The Jus’Trufs Sea Salt Chilli Bar is made from Artisanal, Single Origin Cocoa Beans grown in India.
The base chocolate is a 45% dark Milk Chocolate with a note of Sea Salt and a kick of Red Chilli towards the end.
(It is available as a 40 gm bar and a 460 gm bar for institutional buyers.)
Following is a step-by-step procedure on how to make these exquisite Chocolate Truffle Cups.
Makes 10 Truffles , where the cup is 15 gm each
- Jus’Trufs Sea Salt and Chilli Chocolate : 100 gm
- Amul Fresh Cream : 50 gm
- Dark Couverture Chocolate 60% for cups : 150 gm
- Use tempered chocolate to make the chocolate cups. Let it set and remove from mould. Keep in a cool place.
- Heat the fresh cream till it just starts to boil. Let it cool.
- In another bowl, chop the bar into small pieces and melt on a double boiler. Take care not to overheat the chocolate.
- When the cream has cooled, to approximately body temperature, mix the cream into the melted chocolate.
- Mix to make a smooth ganache.
- Put the ganache into a piping bag with a star nozzle. Pipe in to chocolate cups. Let it set. Garnish with a sea salt crystal.
- Serve at room temperature.