Try some of these tarts while the mango season is still here!
- Milk maid – 50 gms
- Amul fresh cream – 50 gms
- Mango puree – 30 gms
- Mango cubes
- White chocolate – 30 gms ( melted )
- Castor sugar – 40 gms
- Butter – 80 gms
- Flour – 120 gms
- Milk – 20 gms
- In a bowl knead together the flour, sugar, milk & castor sugar into a smooth & firm dough.
- Line the desired tart shells with the sweet dough & bake them at 150 degrees till golden brown.
- Once the tart shells are cool, use a pastry brush & line the tart shell with a thin layer of melted white chocolate.
- Using an electric hand blender, whisk together the Amul fresh cream, milkmaid & mango puree.
- Fill the tart shells with the mango pruee filling and allow to set in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Garnish with the chopped mango cubes & serve chilled.