- 1 packet Oreos ( chocolate / vanilla flavor )
- 100 gms butter
- 200 gms + 30 gms creamy peanut butter.
- 200 gms powdered sugar
- 150 gms chocolate chips
- 150 gms Amul cream
- Finely crush the Oreos with a food processor / blender / in a Ziploc bag.
- Stir crumbs together with ½ of the melted butter until well combined.
- Press into the bottom and sides of a pie pan. Freeze crust for 10 minutes until set.
- Add the remaining butter, creamy peanut butter & powdered sugar to a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Beat on low speed until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the peanut butter mixture over the crust into a smooth layer.
- Place back in freezer to set & firm up for 20 mins
- Place chocolate chips & remaining 30gms of peanut butter in a large glass or heat-proof bowl.
- In a saucepan, bring heavy Amul cream to a rolling simmer over medium-high heat.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate chips & peanut butter & let sit for 5 minutes. Then whisk until completely smooth.
- Pour the chocolate layer over the peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour until the tart is set & chilled.